Sat, 06 Jan|
EMBERS: Pilates, Yoga & MFR Special
Embers is a Pilates/Yoga fusion series we’re offering for Autumn and Winter where we’ll guide you through strength, self-massage and stretch for the whole body.
Time & Location
06 Jan 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
CSA Stroud, The Centre for Science & Arts, 13 Lansdown, Stroud GL5 1BB, UK
About the event
Matilda & Tash are thrilled to invite you to EMBERS - a special Pilates and Yoga fusion series to guide you through strength, self-massage and stretch for the whole body.
Join an energising, uplifting Pilates session and then melt into guided self-massage - release whole-body tension and build connection to your body, mind and soul.
- Move through an invigorating, strength-building Mat Pilates class with Matilda
- Then settle into a restorative yoga and self-massage practise with Tash, to release whole-boy tension
- Land in your body with Yin and specific stretches for flexibility, perfectly twinned with your Pilates practise
- Rest deeply after practice with an extended savasana
- Join us gently after class for a delicious natural hot chocolate
- Leave feeling energised, connected and well-rested
Matilda is an experienced Pilates and Reformer Pilates teacher with passion for making movement energising, fun and accessible to all. Her classes are creative, dynamic sequences, designed to make you feel strong and powerful.
Tash is a therapeutic Yoga teacher, and has been teaching around the world since 2017. Her practices invite you to explore your inner wisdom through creative movement, breath, rest, self-massage and accupressure.
- Sale ends: 17 Dec, 10:43 GMT
- Sale ends: 06 Jan 2024, 11:00 GMT