Sat, 19 Aug|
Grounded: Yoga & Pottery Retreat Day
A grounding, nourishing day of yoga, mindfulness, meditation, pizza and pottery in a beautiful outdoor location in Stroud.
Time & Location
19 Aug 2023, 11:00 – 17:30 BST
Gloucestershire, Nympsfield, UK
About the event
A day of nourishment and connection to the Earth through yoga, pottery and being with community outdoors.
Join Tash and Charlie in this beautiful outdoor space in Stroud provided by nature to:
- Move through a flowing yoga practice, ending in deep rest, inspired by the Earth element
- Decorate your own clay Oil Burner, using carving and Sgraffito decoration. *
- Nourish with a delicious lunch of homemade sourdough pizza (choice of 3, ve/gf available) and homegrown salad
- Connect to a like-minded community in nature
- Earth yourself within secluded nature and a woodland
- Leave with your own goody bag full of grounding gifts from us!
*oil burners will be fired and ready for collection 2-3 weeks after the event.
Charlie is a brilliant Potter who teaches and makes pottery in her log cabin and purpose-built studio in Nympsfield. She is one of the most grounded souls I have ever met, and a delight to learn from.
Tash is a therapeutic Yoga teacher, and has been teaching around the world since 2017. Her practices invite you to explore your inner wisdom through creative movement, breath, rest and accupressure.
Please note that this event is weather dependent!
Location given upon Booking.
Early Bird£110.00Sale ended
Regular Ticket£120.00Sale ended