I've been teaching yoga since 2017 and practicing for over 10 years. As a lifelong student, I am continually learning from my experiences, guides and teachers on this path.
My teaching style is primarily informed by my advanced training in Trauma-Informed Therapeutic Yoga at Yoga Medicine, where we look at the body mind holistically, paired with an anatomical lens.
My main areas of interest are:
1. Vinyasa-style Yoga - flowing, fluid yoga flows that are inspired by the seasons, anatomy and themes
2. Myofascial Release - therapeutic self massage using balls or rollers to target facial layers in the body & accupressure points
3. Deep rest - one we ALL need in today's society - soothing the parasympathetic nervous system with Yoga Nidra, Yin Yoga and meditation.
4. Pranayama - using the breath to deepen our practice, expand our lungs, and generate lifelong health benefits
- Sat, 06 JanCSA Stroud06 Jan 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMTCSA Stroud, The Centre for Science & Arts, 13 Lansdown, Stroud GL5 1BB, UK
- Sat, 03 FebGrace & Glow Studios03 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 11:30 GMTGrace & Glow Studios, Rear of, Old Market, Nailsworth, Stroud GL6 0DU, UK
- Sat, 30 MarStroud Sky Yoga30 Mar 2024, 13:30 – 17:30Stroud Sky Yoga, Gydynap Ln, Stroud GL5 5EZ, UK
I am a yoga teacher myself and I have to say: Tash is the yoga teacher who inspired my own teaching the most.
Her classes are well planned with sweet details: beautiful poems & her own spiritual playlists.
Tash manages to bring nothing else but balance into the room: she is so present, bringing joy, playfulness, calmness and ease together with her peaceful voice.
Her classes are a wonderful mind, body and soul experience.
My intention is to create an accessible space for you to explore your way out of stress and anxiety.
7 years of teaching, and with every class I learn something new about myself and other people. The practice does not have to be complicated to be effective: simplicity is so powerful.
With the practice of yoga, pranayama and meditation I offer you a chance to reconnect to your inner peace and wisdom; whether it be a 1-1 class, workshop or retreat, I am here to support you!